- Synchronize SignalPlant Displays - synchronization of X-axis using UDP packets (Maintenance category; from ver. 184.108.40.206)
- Marks from Signal Values - derives marks from specific values in channel (Detection category; from ver. 220.127.116.11)
- Moving-window statistics (extremely useful for signal statistical analysis)
- Empirical mode decomposition (Hilbert–Huang transform)
Both new plugins are accompanied by help file in PDF.
- Plugin "Compare Average Shapes" allows to use rullers (shift + LMB) for measurements. Also, new display controls have been implemented (ver. 18.104.22.168).
- Plugin "Compare Average Shapes" is able to draw standard deviation over averaged shape (use "Add" combo box). Moreover, source data table can be exported to clipboard. The last feature is possibility to measure distances in averaged shapes (use "show rullers" checkbox or shift+left mouse button)
- Issue during loading CSV files where signals has not the same length has been fixed (it is not allowed still, but program will not crash).
- Channel Details plugin may be called from plugins menu - 22.214.171.124
- Issue with reading some *.d files has been solved